AgroFresh experts available at Hall 21, Booth D-20 to discuss innovative technologies that help reduce food waste and extend fruit quality.
PHILADELPHIA, January 16, 2024 – AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., a global leader with a mission to prevent food loss and conserve the planet’s resources through innovation, announces their participation in Fruit Logistica in Berlin, 7-9 February. This year, AgroFresh will attend with a refreshed brand promise to the produce industry – to empower their customers’ businesses at every step to help deliver abundant, accessible, quality produce from harvest to home.
Fruit Logistica attendees are invited to stop by to speak with AgroFresh team members about the full lineup of post-harvest solutions, now including industry-leading SO2 intelligent packaging technology for table grapes, berries and flowers from Tessara.
AgroFresh experts will be sharing a wide range of innovative freshness solutions and technical expertise during the show, including:
- SmartFresh™ Quality System– The original and industry-leading brand of 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) ethylene management technology. In addition to extending the quality of multiple crops, such as apples, pears, melons, peaches and persimmons, AgroFresh Verified is an included service that enables customers to have confirmation of a successful application through in-house testing.
- FreshCloud™– AgroFresh’s integrated, cloud-based platform that digitizes the traditional manual quality control process by capturing, organizing and analyzing quality metrics to make real-time data accessible and actionable. This facilitates end-to-end visibility to growers, packers and shippers, empowers decision-making to reduce rejects improving quality and profit potential. Additionally, Strella is the sensor for apples and pears that helps optimize room opening with real-time data.
- VitaFresh™ Botanicals – In addition to their popular plant-based coatings for citrus and avocados, AgroFresh added VitaFresh Botanicals SoftFruit for nectarines and plums.
- Harvista™ – The only 1-MCP near-harvest solution with a unique mode of action that expands the apple and pear harvest window for optimal color, size and firmness resulting in an increase in quality yield and reduced waste.
- Uvasys™ – With Tessara’s flagship product, Uvasys, packers and exporters can worry less about postharvest fungal decay, particularly Botrytis cinerea impacting table grape quality. Tailor-made to safeguard table grapes during transportation and storage, its sole purpose is to protect fruits and maintain freshness throughout their journey.
AgroFresh representatives will be available at Fruit Logistica in Hall 21, Booth D-20 throughout the show. Visit this website to book a meeting with the AgroFresh team.
AgroFresh is an AgTech innovator and global leader with a mission to prevent food loss/waste and conserve the planet’s resources by providing a range of science-based solutions, data-driven digital technologies and high-touch customer services. AgroFresh supports growers, packers and retailers with solutions across the food supply chain to enhance the quality and extend the shelf life of fresh produce. The AgroFresh organization has 40 years of post-harvest experience across a broad range of crops, including revolutionizing the apple industry with the SmartFresh™ Quality System for more than 20 years. This is powered by a comprehensive portfolio that includes plant-based coatings, equipment and proprietary solutions that help improve the freshness supply chain from harvest to the home. With the acquisition of Tessara and their industry-leading intelligent packaging solutions known for preserving fresh produce, now more than ever, AgroFresh has what it takes to empower customers to deliver abundant, accessible, quality produce from harvest to home. To learn more about AgroFresh, visit www.agrofresh.com.
Rochelle Ripp Schnadt
Senior PR Supervisor