AgroFresh experts are available at Hall 3, Booth 3C23 to discuss innovative technologies that help reduce food waste and extend fruit quality.
PHILADELPHIA, September 22, 2023 – Today, AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., an AgTech innovator and global leader with a mission to prevent food loss and conserve the planet’s resources, announces their participation in Fruit Attraction in Madrid, 3-5 October.
“We look forward to meeting again with our industry colleagues and customers to share how our latest innovations can help prevent food loss and protect fresh produce,” says Julián Herráiz, General Director for AgroFresh Fruit Protection. “Fruit Attraction is a wonderful opportunity to come together to share solutions and shape the future of the produce industry.”
In the 15th edition of Fruit Attraction, attendees are invited to stop by to speak with AgroFresh team members about AgroFresh’s full lineup of solutions, its partnership with Strella, a biosensing platform that helps predict the ripeness of fruit which reduces waste and improves product quality, and AgroFresh’s recent acquisition of Tessara, an industry-leading provider of intelligent packaging solutions for preserving fresh produce, specializing in SO2 generating sheets to prevent decay in table grapes, berries, and flowers.
AgroFresh experts will be sharing recent advancements and a wide range of innovative freshness solutions during the show, including:
- FreshCloud™ – Hear how FreshCloud helps you obtain the digital insight needed to make decisions on fruit quality during the Fruit Next Forum where a live demonstration will take place on 3 October at 11:30 in Hall 5. FreshCloud is AgroFresh’s integrated, cloud-based platform that digitizes the formerly manual quality control process by capturing, organizing and analyzing quality metrics to make real-time data accessible and actionable.
- SmartFresh™ Quality System – Learn about the original and industry-leading brand of 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) ethylene management technology. This year AgroFresh is proud to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their flagship solution which helps extend the quality of multiple crops such as apples, pears, melons, peaches and persimmons, among others.
- VitaFresh™ Botanicals – Discover VitaFresh Botanicals, AgroFresh’s line of plant-based coatings. This year VitaFresh Botanicals SoftFruit for peaches and nectarines joined the line in addition to their current solutions for citrus.Botanicals Life).
- Tessara –The acquisition of Tessara is an exciting next chapter for AgroFresh, furthering its mission to prevent food loss/waste across the produce supply-chain by providing a range of science-based freshness solutions, digital technologies and services for a broad range of crops.
This year, AgroFresh will also host multiple events in their booth:
- On 3 October at 17:00, AgroFresh will host a joint reception for International Fresh Produce Association Members. Sign up here.
- On 4 October at 18:00, AgroFresh will celebrate the joining of Tessara and AgroFresh. Confirm your attendance here.
AgroFresh representatives will be available at Fruit Attraction in Hall 3, Booth 3C23 throughout the show. To book an appointment, schedule here,
Visit www.agrofresh.com to learn more about the full portfolio of solutions.
AgroFresh is an AgTech innovator and global leader with a mission to prevent food loss/waste and conserve the planet’s resources by providing a range of science-based solutions, data-driven digital technologies and high-touch customer services. AgroFresh supports growers, packers and retailers with solutions across the food supply chain to enhance the quality and extend the shelf life of fresh produce. The AgroFresh organization has 40 years of post-harvest experience across a broad range of crops, including revolutionizing the apple industry with the SmartFresh™ Quality System for more than 20 years. This is powered by a comprehensive portfolio that includes plant-based coatings, equipment and proprietary solutions that help improve the freshness supply chain from harvest to the home. To learn more about AgroFresh, visit www.agrofresh.com.
Rochelle Ripp Schnadt
Senior PR Supervisor